The Dracorage Mythal: There’s one in particular that I didn’t know anything about. What the heck is that? According to the forgotten realms wikia, this was a 250,000 mile zone that, when a certain star was in the right alignment, caused dragons to become violent for ten days. From what I can tell, the Dracorage was created so that the dragons would fight each other and keep them from working together to rule the world. There are a ton of details on all of this on this page on the DD site.
Although book does not say exactly how many dragons he’s, or just what designs he’s
- Zhent Rian Nightshade is actually seated close to Lord Neverember. Council doesn’t think its great.
- If Neronvain are dead, King Melandrach is full of “cooler fury”.
- You will find hemorrhoids off repercussions into concessions that keeps been made to new metallic dragons. Connerad Brawnanvil and King Melandrach in particular is generally outraged.
- Allocate this new dragons (select less than).
- Mission – visit Xonthal’s tower to extract a cult defector with his dragon cover-up. Definitely make use of the preferences text regarding page 63 here! Iskander has actually sent an email to the Council.
- Objective – check out Thay to help you possibly recruit particular Red Wizards. Purple Wizard Nyh Illmych (enjoyable identity to state out loud) wants the fresh new Personal computers to come to Thay (look for web page 75 to possess information).
There clearly was a section on web page 20 you to states this new Pcs is always to decide what related to the brand new metal dragons at the the fingertips.
However the book will not state just how many dragons he has got, or what designs he could be
- Lords’ Alliance: Each member wants a dragon for his/her city.
- Harpers: Want a dragon for intelligence gathering (scouting out the Well of Dragons?)
- Acquisition of one’s Gauntlet: Want a dragon to guard Elturel.
- Emerald Enclave: Want a dragon to protect an ancient treant known as The Grandfather Tree.
The newest tower is in the Greypeak Slopes into the eastern. It’s very close to Parnast. It looks like it is doing 500 miles away from Waterdeep.
This new Hedge Maze: As the PCs enter the maze, be sure to read them the flavor on page 64, where Iskander shouts to them from the tower. It’s easy to forget, and it is very important.
Traveling: Basically, if the PCs try to fly or climb over the walls, they enter thick, impassable brambles. If the PCs somehow “cheat” to get to the tower, it has no entrances – just smooth impassable stone.
The Sundial: This maze is all about the Sundial. The PCs must figure out which of the eight paths to take on five separate occasions. The sundial offers a different clue with its shadow each time. You should probably print out a map of the sundial area, or draw one. This area can be very frustrating for the players iraniansinglesconnection online, as the solution doesn’t really make a lot of sense. You might want to have an NPC sidekick around to steer the PCs when if they start to get bogged down.
The new Creatures is actually sometime Weakened: Taking a wrong path leads to an encounter area. The only way to get back to a sundial is to find a hidden gem in the area. Some of these areas are very cool. The monsters weren’t much of a challenge for my PCs. You might want to use two gorgons instead of one. You also might want to overhaul the Carnivorous Garden, as it is a bit of a drag. Area 6 is particularly easy.. the animated armor is no match for your high-level PCs. You might want to change it to a trap area.